2022 Transfer Thread

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2022 Transfer Thread

Postby Trifecta » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:21 pm

REALITY wrote:
whtblu wrote:
Trifecta wrote:I hate when people do this. If you have some source and you don't want to break the news because you're privy to information, I get it. Just don't post anything at all then.

This clickbait type of stuff is annoying.

+1

Must be a slow Tuesday and people have nothing to do with their lives today. Saying you know something and then disappearing from the face of the Earth is pretty troll-ish behavior.

troll-ish behavior, yes, but Helmzy isn't a troll and has been pretty reliable with insider info over the years.
I'm with Trifecta, though, that unless you can post the scoop, dicking people around like this isn't a good look.

Don't think he's a troll, but it does come off a bit like a "look at me" post. Why even do that if not for attention? If you are the newest member of the Rivals' board's staff, wouldn't you want to keep info over on that board? That's the whole value-proposition of paying for a membership. Seems like a conflict of interest to me to post any info here, why even bother with that "FF" nonsense? Go dick people around on the paid board.

jaysfan3 wrote:
Trifecta wrote:I hate when people do this. If you have some source and you don't want to break the news because you're privy to information, I get it. Just don't post anything at all then.

This clickbait type of stuff is annoying. And when asked clarify, this person double downs with another vague post.

So you don’t want to know if something could be brewing behind the scenes? Seems silly and a little dramatic.

Seems a little silly and dramatic to feel the need to respond to any mention ever on this board about Helmzy/CreighTakes. Are you his cousin or something? Burner account? Kevin Durant would be proud.

I'm happy that he's been able to parlay a Twitter fan account into some bastion of insider info, so I'm told. And turn that into a job with Rivals. I find it odd that some are totally cool with this vague post, but got their panties in a wad over all the Coach Mac/Blossom contract difficulties. You didn't need to be a deep insider to hear that -- if you were even 6 degrees separated from the program you likely heard that. That shit was EVERYWHERE and people got mad about posting pretty specific details. But this is cool I guess?
Trifecta

Postby ZMagic30 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:29 pm

Creighton’s campus will be holding a viewing of every Farrah Fawcett film this weekend.
ZMagic30

Postby LJay » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:45 pm

Bwahahahaha! Maybe this is the smoking gun.

89 - 60
LJay

Postby Jet915 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:52 pm

LJay wrote:Bwahahahaha! Maybe this is the smoking gun.

Doubt we'd be interested but he would have to sit out now? There was no coaching change....
Jet915

Postby Syajeulb » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:04 pm

LJay wrote:Bwahahahaha! Maybe this is the smoking gun.

Thanks. Needed a chuckle this afternoon.
Syajeulb

Postby jaysfan3 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:11 pm

Ah shoot! You got me, Trifecta. Creightakes and I are besties!

And I never got mad about the contract stuff. I guess I don’t get my panties in a wad over much :) I hope you have a great day!
jaysfan3

Postby Trifecta » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:16 pm

jaysfan3 wrote:Ah shoot! You got me, Trifecta. Creightakes and I are besties!

And I never got mad about the contract stuff. I guess I don’t get my panties in a wad over much :) I hope you have a great day!

You as well! Ok to disagree. Respect your opinion.
Trifecta

Postby Helmzy » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:57 pm

If you'd rather not have me tell you anything then I understand and will keep that in mind. I post on here to hype people up. That's a big part of sports right? I can't say things straight up. I had direct orders from Coach not to. But I thought I would try and hype it up some. I am not looking for attention. I could make a lot more money off of my "insider info" but I've never made more than a free account at Rivals. I am just trying to bring excitement to Creighton fans without disrespecting the coaches and my sources FOR FREE. That's what its always been, I promise.
Helmzy

Postby kutter » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:00 pm

Keep the surprises coming most people know what you meant, some just look for the negatives. Go Jays!!
kutter

Postby slaw » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:04 pm

LJay wrote:

F the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Seriously, I'm a Helmzy believer. I credit him/her/they for single-handedly landing Trey Alexander. When Helmzy said not to worry, I didn't worry. The result: a magical performance against SDSU by #23.
slaw

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting