Hunter Sallis offered (Gonzaga Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Hunter Sallis offered

Postby Trifecta » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:15 pm

drbluejay wrote:Jon Nyatawa quote; It would be cool to see these local kids playing for both sides (UNL & CU) and battling year after year.

My opinion is I don't think it would be cool if a local basketball recruit that CU offers, ends up going to UNL.
I do want UNL to succeed in basketball but not at CU's expense.

PS, UNL is loaded with quality seniors this year and playing at home vs Creighton.
It's either this year for the Huskers or look for CU to keep winning for many years to come as UNL's recent recruiting thru 2019 is not looking good for a power conference school.

You want to see UNL do well in basketball? Well, get me another fan to root for CU :roll:
Trifecta

Postby drbluejay » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:51 am

Outlaw_Wales wrote:
drbluejay wrote:Jon Nyatawa quote; It would be cool to see these local kids playing for both sides (UNL & CU) and battling year after year.

My opinion is I don't think it would be cool if a local basketball recruit that CU offers, ends up going to UNL.

PS, UNL is loaded with quality seniors this year and playing at home vs Creighton.
It's either this year for the Huskers or look for CU to keep winning for many years to come as UNL's recent recruiting thru 2019 is not looking good for a power conference school.

He did not say anything about kids Creighton offered going to UNL - you just keep adding that to be all worked up about him for no reason. He said local kids. Nebraska offered Heinemann and Creighton didn’t. Creighton offered Patton and Nebraska didn’t. There can be local kids on both sides without anyone Creighton wants ever wearing red.

You are correct, I was wrong, sorry
GO JAYS
drbluejay

Postby KenoshaJay » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:39 pm

drbluejay wrote:
Outlaw_Wales wrote:

He did not say anything about kids Creighton offered going to UNL - you just keep adding that to be all worked up about him for no reason. He said local kids. Nebraska offered Heinemann and Creighton didn’t. Creighton offered Patton and Nebraska didn’t. There can be local kids on both sides without anyone Creighton wants ever wearing red.

You are correct, I was wrong, sorry
GO JAYS

Me too.
KenoshaJay

Postby gtmoBlue » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:48 pm

hey Kenosha. the town's not that big...do you know Phillip Bachelor? If so, tell him I send my regards (we were Navy Corpsmen together in Rhode Island).
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby westojay » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Iowa State has now offered
westojay

Postby JacobPadilla » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:39 am

Expect the Huskers to follow this weekend.
JacobPadilla

Postby Jays26 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:01 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:Expect the Huskers to follow this weekend.

Of course they will.
Jays26

Postby Dough Boy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Dough Boy

Postby JacobPadilla » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Here are some highlights of Chucky Hepburn and Hunter from fall league that wrapped up a couple of weeks ago. Pardon the Nebraska reference but it's kind of my job.

https://twitter.com/JacobPadilla_/statu ... 0421965825
JacobPadilla

Postby Jays26 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:44 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:Here are some highlights of Chucky Hepburn and Hunter from fall league that wrapped up a couple of weeks ago. Pardon the Nebraska reference but it's kind of my job.

https://twitter.com/JacobPadilla_/statu ... 0421965825

Gotta make a living!

I know it's a crazy question but give us your gut feeling, where do you think these kids are going to end up?
Jays26

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting