Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Re: Future Schedules

Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Just saw a tweet from a kid who is a U of Central Arkansas commit saying my first game of my college career will be against Creighton at Creighton.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:41 pm

LJay wrote:Just saw a tweet from a kid who is a U of Central Arkansas commit saying my first game of my college career will be against Creighton at Creighton.

Next year is probably a good time to load up on some cupcakes, we have alot of road non-conference games as well.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:33 am

LJay wrote:Just saw a tweet from a kid who is a U of Central Arkansas commit saying my first game of my college career will be against Creighton at Creighton.

Probably true. Central Arkansas has a home and home with UNO and will be playing the Mavs in Omaha next season, so they might be doing two games in 3 days or whatever.

Also interesting is that UNO will be playing at Marquette next season.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Okla. will play a home and home starting this season with CU in Omaha. per owh

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 am

How about that, a rumor actually proves true:

http://www.omaha.com/article/20140414/SPORTS/140418954/1001#shatel-big-east-pull-helps-creighton-get-hoops-series-with-sooners

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:47 am

They'll probably be a top 15 or 20 team, too.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:16 am

bluejayfan00 wrote:They'll probably be a top 15 or 20 team, too.

Im sure FS1 likes this development.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:08 am

LJay wrote:How about that, a rumor actually proves true:

http://www.omaha.com/article/20140414/SPORTS/140418954/1001#shatel-big-east-pull-helps-creighton-get-hoops-series-with-sooners

That's great news. Getting St. Mary's and Oklahoma at home will help break up those SWAC games.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Here's our writeup on the Oklahoma home-and-home announcement. Great addition to the schedule -- Oklahoma returns the vast majority of their team from last year which finished second in the Big 12, and adds a solid recruiting class to them. It will be a surprise if they aren't rated in the top 20 when they play here this fall.

http://whiteandbluereview.com/?p=29268

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Coach Kruger had them playing pretty well most of last season. A good offensive efficiency team.
If they are ranked, even better. Will help our SOS tremendously for 2014-15.

exerpt from PennLive (NCAA Matchups/OU v NDSU)
Oklahoma is one of the top scoring offenses in the country for a reason. … the Sooners shoot a reasonable percentage, particularly from inside the arc (.493) and rank among the top 20 nationally in both offensive efficiency (13rd) and offensive tempo (17th), according to KenPom.com. … Oklahoma has the potential to set an offensive pace that few teams in the country can match, so if the shots are falling, the Bison will be in trouble.
Post a reply