Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2014 SG Riley LaChance

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:52 pm

You guys are funny. If he was blown away by and wanted to attend CU he would not be going to every school that sniffs his crotch.

It's okay, we want kids who want to be a Jay. Next.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 pm

LJay wrote:You guys are funny. If he was blown away by and wanted to attend CU he would not be going to every school that sniffs his crotch.

I get the same feeling as well, too bad.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 pm

LJay wrote:You guys are funny. If he was blown away by and wanted to attend CU he would not be going to every school that sniffs his crotch.

+1

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

You may be right LJay, but I don't begrudge someone who wants to check out his options before making a selection.

I visited several schools before making a decision. I can understand if others want to do so too.

Of course, I made the correct choice. 8-)

Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm

AttyAlum wrote:You may be right LJay, but I don't begrudge someone who wants to check out his options before making a selection.

I visited several schools before making a decision. I can understand if others want to do so too.

Of course, I made the correct choice. 8-)

+100 Out of the ballpark AA.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Ideally, we'd have 3 and 4 star recruits as excited about our program as our 14,500 current season ticket holders are. We're just not there at this stage, and the caliber of recruit we're pursuing tends to either (a) commit somewhat early after a long courtship, of which we really had none this year, or due to a dream offer from a big name program or home-state school, or (b) take his time using his officials. Thus, the frustrating waiting game.

I plan on listening to the Banter podcast once it's up, so maybe it was in there somewhere, but I'm curious as to whether we have a current backup plan at PG, if LaChance chooses Baylor, Vandy, or the Big 10 over us.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:37 am

Bluejay Bilas wrote:Ideally, we'd have 3 and 4 star recruits as excited about our program as our 14,500 current season ticket holders are. We're just not there at this stage, and the caliber of recruit we're pursuing tends to either (a) commit somewhat early after a long courtship, of which we really had none this year, or due to a dream offer from a big name program or home-state school, or (b) take his time using his officials. Thus, the frustrating waiting game.

I plan on listening to the Banter podcast once it's up, so maybe it was in there somewhere, but I'm curious as to whether we have a current backup plan at PG, if LaChance chooses Baylor, Vandy, or the Big 10 over us.

Isaiah Zierden? Seems like we have a bunch of talented wings interested like Cunningham, Gilmore and Harrell. Maybe take two of them if we are fortunate?

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 am

Well if Tom Izzo wanted to sniff my crotch I might listen.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:09 am

jayball wrote:

Well if Tom Izzo wanted to sniff my crotch I might listen.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

Unfortunately it came out the way you meant it.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 pm

So, Baylor's out:

Rob Howe ‏@HawkeyeInsider 1h

"Riley LaChance switches this wknd's Baylor official to Minnesota. Wants to play closer to home per Tom LaChance. Iowa visit Sept 28 or Oct 5"
Post a reply