Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2017 SF Brian "Tugs" Bowen

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:30 pm

In the hopes of not exposing any recruiting violations, has anyone on this message board actually met the kid for more than a passing hello at a Creighton game or in Chicago at the DePaul game? I ask because I am seeing 20% chance predictions and "he gone" because he is going to an Arizona vs. UCLA game. You all may be right in the end but I would like to know where these insights come from? If you are just making up numbers because of what you are thinking, then I believe there is a pair of spectacular conversations on the off topic board going on that is the place for you.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:14 pm

CURx wrote:In the hopes of not exposing any recruiting violations, has anyone on this message board actually met the kid for more than a passing hello at a Creighton game or in Chicago at the DePaul game? I ask because I am seeing 20% chance predictions and "he gone" because he is going to an Arizona vs. UCLA game. You all may be right in the end but I would like to know where these insights come from? If you are just making up numbers because of what you are thinking, then I believe there is a pair of spectacular conversations on the off topic board going on that is the place for you.

That 20% number is 100% made up in case you were wondering. Tugs is living the dream right now tho. Visiting college basketball games and getting heaped with praise..can't blame him for wanting to keep this ride going.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:34 pm

ESPN just showed Tugs and his parents at the game. Man, I really hope Epperson commits and can convince Tugs

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Those things don't happen.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:47 pm

ictjay wrote:Those things don't happen.

Oh... you're right. I must've had a dream of all the high school teammates/friends that convince each other to go to the same school. I mean, that never ever happens. My bad!

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:45 am

bluejayfan00 wrote:
ictjay wrote:Those things don't happen.

Oh... you're right. I must've had a dream of all the high school teammates/friends that convince each other to go to the same school. I mean, that never ever happens. My bad!

Jaren Jackson is also Tug's teammate and he's already committed to Michigan State, not sure if Epperson will have much impact but who knows.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:11 am

Staff will take a deep breath if we get through the day without a commitment.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Eye of the Jay wrote:Tugs is living the dream right now tho. Visiting college basketball games and getting heaped with praise..can't blame him for wanting to keep this ride going.

This x1000

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:13 pm

CURx wrote:If you are just making up numbers because of what you are thinking, then I believe there is a pair of spectacular conversations on the off topic board going on that is the place for you.

That's, like, half the people who post here.

Nobody. Knows. Anything.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:16 am

Still no timetable. Unlikely to have made a decision by the end of this month.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/starting-five-five-star-bowen-takes-surprise-visit
Post a reply