Tennessee Game Thread

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Tennessee Game Thread

Postby HandDownManDown » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:59 pm

That WV game was watched by me - sort of - in a morphine haze at CUMC after having my hip socket screwed back together after one hell of a head on collision.

They told me I’d be out of surgery by 5, but I had some sort of anaesthetic issue and didn’t get back to my room until the second half. When Mathies fouled out, I thought, we’re gonna lose this. He was so important to that team, even with Nate getting what pub we got.

A really important player. I wonder what he’s doing these days.
HandDownManDown

Postby Jaybird » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:18 pm

I think Pittsnogle had a very late steal and breakaway that sealed it. W Va had to play five games in five days to win the Big East and even get into the tournament, and we got 'em just four days later. Why weren't they worn out? They must have been mixing meth in with their moonshine.
Jaybird

Postby bluejayfan00 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:06 pm

They call this brainrot
bluejayfan00

Postby HandDownManDown » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:53 pm

I don’t think that was the case, that was a 7/10 game and I’m almost sure we were the 10. If you’re a 7 you don’t need to win and in.

Then they went out and beat Chris Paul and Wake which pissed me off even more, that was supposed to be our moment.
HandDownManDown

Postby SDJay » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:03 am

Jaybird wrote:I think Pittsnogle had a very late steal and breakaway that sealed it. W Va had to play five games in five days to win the Big East and even get into the tournament, and we got 'em just four days later. Why weren't they worn out? They must have been mixing meth in with their moonshine.

Funk had a shot at the buzzer that just missed. Gansey didn't bite on the shot fake. Would've won it.
"Have fun storming the Castle!"- Miracle Max
“Endeavor to persevere”- Lone Watie
SDJay

Postby wildjays » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:56 pm

Listen to Matt DeMarinis and Jacob Padilla one more time this season in the Bluejay Beat podcast as they reflect on the Jays exiting the tournament and the season as a whole.

Live for our Patreon subscribers.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bluejay-b ... =join_link
White & Blue Review-- http://whiteandbluereview.com
wildjays

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops