Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Re: 2024 Transfer Portal (Creighton-related)

Wed May 01, 2024 3:28 pm

News forthcoming??!!

Wed May 01, 2024 3:57 pm

I think I know what the news is!

Wed May 01, 2024 4:51 pm

Steven Ashworth responding to Kalkbrenner on Twitter saying "Let's roll."
Coach Mac wishing "current Bluejay" Steve Ashworth a happy birthday today.

I've seen enough and am calling it. Steven Ashworth is also officially returning.

Wed May 01, 2024 7:16 pm

vivid_dude wrote:Steven Ashworth responding to Kalkbrenner on Twitter saying "Let's roll."
Coach Mac wishing "current Bluejay" Steve Ashworth a happy birthday today.

I've seen enough and am calling it. Steven Ashworth is also officially returning.

Sweet 16 or bust again next year

Wed May 01, 2024 7:58 pm

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We lost our best player in Baylor and our most talented in Trey. I think we can be good but sweet 16s are always tough

Wed May 01, 2024 8:13 pm

BenningtonBluejay wrote:Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We lost our best player in Baylor and our most talented in Trey. I think we can be good but sweet 16s are always tough

Kalk was (and is) our best player. I loved Baylor and Trey, and we will miss them both (especially Baylor), but it is time to reload. If our frosh can contribute, we will be just fine.

Wed May 01, 2024 9:00 pm

Need to find someone to get all of Baylor’s rebounds. In other regards I think the Jays are as strong with shooting and unlike last year a couple guys who can get to the hoop and hopefully a couple more dawgs on D.

Baylor was just such an amazing rebounder. That was so above and beyond the norm.

Wed May 01, 2024 9:19 pm

LJay wrote:Need to find someone to get all of Baylor’s rebounds. In other regards I think the Jays are as strong with shooting and unlike last year a couple guys who can get to the hoop and hopefully a couple more dawgs on D.

Baylor was just such an amazing rebounder. That was so above and beyond the norm.

I think Jasen Green can fill that rebounding role quite well.

Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 am

I agree.

Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 pm

Interesting. Take a flyer on a juco from Omaha?
Post a reply