Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Re: Akron Game Thread

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:27 pm

2 and maybe 3 of the fouls by Ali today were just kind of dumb fouls

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:30 pm

Super sloppy game - we’re lucky they keep missing and we’ve gotten some favorable calls. Can’t play like this the rest of the tourney.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:31 pm

Flagrant.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:34 pm

section221jay wrote:Flagrant.

Ashworth sold it a bit, but he got planted pretty hard anyway... He's probably tired of getting smacked around in the paint without getting the calls

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:37 pm

Moving on. Not, by a long shot, a clean game but good sign we won comfortably.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:39 pm

Solid win. Keep up that shooting, and the Jays are going to roll. Major blemish was turnovers, several unforced.

Good game to Akron. Freeman was excellent and one of the few players I have seen score consistently against Kalk this season.

One advantage of having one of the first games, is getting to sit back and relax.

Go Jays!

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:41 pm

as much as i want Dana to win tonight, id much rather see USC. i want no part of Dante inside for the ducks

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:50 pm

Big win. That felt like a Bud Crawford fight. Jab and figure out the opposition’s plan of attack early. Take their best. Wear them down. Turn it on and put ‘em away.

Keep shooting like that, clean up the annoying turnovers and a run is there for this team. Best time of the year as a sports fan!

Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:51 pm

do we know what time the game is saturday? as someone who works during the day i’m hoping for an evening game.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:02 pm

SeattleJay wrote:Our defense is as bad as Baylor’s facial hair

My wife said, “If we lose, I’m blaming Baylor’s haircut and stache.”
Post a reply