bluejayfan00 wrote:

We might have the best media team in the country

This was awesome!
"Have fun storming the Castle!"- Miracle Max
“Endeavor to persevere”- Lone Watie
SDJay

Re: UConn Game Thread II

Postby SeattleJay » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 am

SD Jay, thanks for pointing this out. This got me sooo pumped!
SeattleJay

Postby skinzfan23 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:23 pm

Love how the video showed the atmosphere of the game. Really great to see the student section swaying in unison.
skinzfan23

Postby CPJays » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:44 pm

CPJays

Postby SeattleJay » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:43 pm

This is awesome that it was the most watched game.

I had a lubricated Fox “exec” sitting next to me at the BET last year cheering against CU because he wanted bigger ratings in the future games. He also bad mouthed Omaha and Nebraska.

I told him about 3 million viewing the CU DePaul game on Xmas and our 6th ranked attendance figures but he couldn’t stop bad mouthing CU.
SeattleJay

Postby NUgradCUfan » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:09 pm

SeattleJay wrote:This is awesome that it was the most watched game.

I had a lubricated Fox “exec” sitting next to me at the BET last year cheering against CU because he wanted bigger ratings in the future games. He also bad mouthed Omaha and Nebraska.

I told him about 3 million viewing the CU DePaul game on Xmas and our 6th ranked attendance figures but he couldn’t stop bad mouthing CU.

That had to be during the Nova game, right?

I'd assume us or Xavier is basically a wash in regards to ratings during the BET.
NUgradCUfan

Postby SeattleJay » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:12 pm

NUgradCUfan wrote:

I'd assume us or Xavier is basically a wash in regards to ratings during the BET.

Yup
SeattleJay

Postby go_jays » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:51 pm

NUgradCUfan wrote:

The East Coast bias is real. The interesting part about all of that is that some of them have never been west of the Appalachians. How do I know this? I lived in Boston for a period of time... and traveled the East coast (Mostly D.C and New York) quite a bit for 25 years. I know these people. They are incurably stupid and totally oblivious.
go_jays

Postby gtmoBlue » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:48 pm

Hey fellas…
Here’s git’s take on the UConn train wreck.

https://t.co/iwRkJhR6Vn

These next 2 weeks should be fun. I’m cheering for 6 of our teams to get in the dance.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby HomerJay » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:56 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:Hey fellas…
Here’s git’s take on the UConn train wreck.

https://t.co/iwRkJhR6Vn

These next 2 weeks should be fun. I’m cheering for 6 of our teams to get in the dance.

This link looks like it could be a link to a malicious site. I’d be very careful clicking it if I were you.
HomerJay

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops