Georgetown Game Thread II

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Georgetown Game Thread II

Postby 3ontheway » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:28 pm

It's a good thing Mason can shoot, because dude can't guard anyone.
3ontheway

Postby GWJay » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:33 pm

Dotzler just has that "look" to me. Think he will be an incredible player for us in the coming years
GWJay

Postby jayc13 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:38 pm

Our mop-up guys are the best I can remember, but it's obvious they look inexperienced as a group. I think most, if not all, will contribute at some point in their career.
jayc13

Postby SeattleJay » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:08 pm

I believe Trey upped his 3 point percentage from 29 to 32% with tonight’s performance
SeattleJay

Postby SeattleJay » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:13 pm

Green played 15 minutes and had a good +15 on his plus minus
SeattleJay

Postby dollarbeernight » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:51 pm

I have been going to games for 50 years and was there tonight. The game was well in hand in the second half. This head coaching job has always been better than its inhabitant (aside from horrible AD's who had other agendas --might have that now. IDK?) EITHER GREG IS LEAVING OR HIS BENCH IS LEAVING AT THE END OF THIS SEASON. I don't claim to know which it will be but it is obvious at this point.
dollarbeernight

Postby Jaysfan100 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:53 pm

dollarbeernight wrote:I have been going to games for 50 years and was there tonight. The game was well in hand in the second half. This head coaching job has always been better than its inhabitant (aside from horrible AD's who had other agendas --might have that now. IDK?) EITHER GREG IS LEAVING OR HIS BENCH IS LEAVING AT THE END OF THIS SEASON. I don't claim to know which it will be but it is obvious at this point.

Where are you hearing anyyyyyy of this? Yes I wouldn’t be shocked if Lawson and king are gone next season. But there is no proof that issac, Jasen, or Dotzler won’t be back. Heck there is rumors from helmzy that one of the big 3 will be back next year same with ash and miller. Bring in another transfer or 2 and you have another contender. Mac isn’t leaving
Jaysfan100

Postby Jaysfan100 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:55 pm

GWJay wrote:Dotzler just has that "look" to me. Think he will be an incredible player for us in the coming years

I hope he can start getting a minute a game down the stretch I don’t think it would hurt. Maybe not at PG but I wonder if PG is truly his position in college. He looks more like what Bello is. A shooting guard who can play point if needed.
Jaysfan100

Postby skinzfan23 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:58 pm

What a great game by Baylor. Loved how the guys were trying to get him the assist. Trey was on fire. Kalk did his thing and Ashworth had 4 assts and no turnovers. Great game and we finally got our bench some run!
skinzfan23

Postby dollarbeernight » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:04 am

Jaysfan100 wrote:
dollarbeernight wrote:I have been going to games for 50 years and was there tonight. The game was well in hand in the second half. This head coaching job has always been better than its inhabitant (aside from horrible AD's who had other agendas --might have that now. IDK?) EITHER GREG IS LEAVING OR HIS BENCH IS LEAVING AT THE END OF THIS SEASON. I don't claim to know which it will be but it is obvious at this point.

Where are you hearing anyyyyyy of this? Yes I wouldn’t be shocked if Lawson and king are gone next season. But there is no proof that issac, Jasen, or Dotzler won’t be back. Heck there is rumors from helmzy that one of the big 3 will be back next year same with ash and miller. Bring in another transfer or 2 and you have another contender. Mac isn’t leaving

I live in the real world based upon what I see.
dollarbeernight

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops