Seton Hall Game Thread

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Seton Hall Game Thread

Postby #RollJays » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:07 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:Kadary Richmond is exactly what we all wish Trey was. That's the type of guard we need.

Kadary was 8-32 today.
#RollJays

Postby bluejayfan00 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:17 pm

#RollJays wrote:
bluejayfan00 wrote:Kadary Richmond is exactly what we all wish Trey was. That's the type of guard we need.

Kadary was 8-32 today.

Yep, I saw the box score too. He's still a really good player, he was coming off back to back BE POW week awards. We did an unreal job on him and I'd still take him or a guy built like him in a second.

At the time I posted that, Trey wasn't playing the best either.
bluejayfan00

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:28 pm

Seton Hall fans are convinced that the refs were on our side all day today and whining that Trey was too physical with Kadary “shove off” Richmond. But that’s not the really shocking part. They also think the broadcast crew was really ridiculously pro-Creighton all day too.

What kind of alternate reality are they living in New Jersey?
Outlaw_Wales

Postby bugmuncher » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:35 pm

Outlaw_Wales wrote:Seton Hall fans are convinced that the refs were on our side all day today and whining that Trey was too physical with Kadary “shove off” Richmond. But that’s not the really shocking part. They also think the broadcast crew was really ridiculously pro-Creighton all day too.

They recently legalized pot, so there's that.
bugmuncher

Postby Chicagojayfan » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:36 pm

Outlaw_Wales wrote:Seton Hall fans are convinced that the refs were on our side all day today and whining that Trey was too physical with Kadary “shove off” Richmond. But that’s not the really shocking part. They also think the broadcast crew was really ridiculously pro-Creighton all day too.

They must be high after having won that many games in a row
Chicagojayfan

Postby #RollJays » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:36 pm

cufan10 wrote:Man, one heck of a win. I am still confused regarding the elbow Kalk took to the face. It did not appear they reviewed it. Unless the rule changed recently I thought hits up high were reviewable and frequently reviewed. Just cant figure out how that was not at least reviewed.

Especially with how violent the elbow was. Just insane.
#RollJays

Postby #RollJays » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:37 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:
#RollJays wrote:

Kadary was 8-32 today.

Yep, I saw the box score too. He's still a really good player, he was coming off back to back BE POW week awards. We did an unreal job on him and I'd still take him or a guy built like him in a second.

At the time I posted that, Trey wasn't playing the best either.

Haha just letting you know the hyperbole gets out of control at times.
#RollJays

Postby jays911 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:00 pm

Chicagojayfan wrote:

They must be high after having won that many games in a row

Ever been to Newark? The hotels have bars on the windows.
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911

Postby jays911 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:11 pm

Just watched the Jays’ highlights at half of the UConn/Nova game. Creighton didn’t win, they “survived”. The East Coast bias gets old. Just like the announcers today.
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911

Postby Jaybird » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:21 pm

jays911 wrote:Just watched the Jays’ highlights at half of the UConn/Nova game. Creighton didn’t win, they “survived”. The East Coast bias gets old. Just like the announcers today.

So, what’s wrong with that? How is that an east coast bias?
Jaybird

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops