Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Re: Providence Game Thread

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:45 pm

Out of timeout offensive is hilariously bad

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:46 pm

3ontheway wrote:How do we find a way to consistently turn Kalk into a ghost in the last 10 minutes of games?

Nobody on the team can make an entry pass, nobody can create their own shot. So just sit on our shooters and crowd Kalk.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:49 pm

I think 2 things factor in. Clearly getting Kalk the ball on the block isn't a priority. If it was they would. Second, he doesn't always get the greatest position and unless the position is perfect or the pass is perfect he isn't going to maintain possession.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:57 pm

Ashworth with his "F the haters" game, love to see it

Happy for Ashworth.

Really happy for Ashworth to finally have a moment

Trey has missed 5 free throws? He has to be gassed.

Only missed 4.
Last edited by 3ontheway on Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:05 pm

Great games from Kalk and Trey for the most part. Really nice to see Ashworth step up.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:16 pm

I don't know what it is but the killer extinct just isn't there with this team. Part of it is the inability to get it to Kalk, part of it may be tired legs because of lack of bench rotation but it has cost us 2 games and almost this one in league play.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:23 pm

bigredtank wrote:I don't know what it is but the killer extinct just isn't there with this team. Part of it is the inability to get it to Kalk, part of it may be tired legs because of lack of bench rotation but it has cost us 2 games and almost this one in league play.

Part of it was Providence making some really improbable 3's, including a couple where Ash was playing textbook defense. Agree with your concern, though.
Post a reply