Alabama Game Thread

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Alabama Game Thread

Postby go_jays » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:36 pm

3 days between games is plenty. We had a full week off recently and we played like shit. I'll take 3 days rest over 10 days off any time. Look for Nova to be rusty and we are at home so we are not travelling. If we were travelling to Philly, then it might be a little different.

We will not have the kind of letdown against Nova that we have had against CSU and UNLV... both were games on the road. Then we have the 10 days off going into Marquette. Other than the fact that it is a rivalry game, I would really be concerned about having so much time off. But the focus, at least, should be there. We could still come out a little rusty though.

It will be good to get into conference play... as things will be a little more structured and routine. I think we can go 15-5 in conference. That would be a 24-7 record prior to BET. Hoping to at least getting into the BET Final... I think that would be good for a 2, maybe high 3 seed.
go_jays

Postby go_jays » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:38 pm

drbluejay wrote:Mason Miller lead the team with an unbelievable +15 in the +/- category. Next was Kalk at +6. Many of the players were minus.

Miller is a stud and will only get better as his confidence grows. If he were able to develop a serviceable mid-range game... he would be lethal. But you can see that whenever he gets into the paint, he gets a little timid.
go_jays

Postby WBR Tom » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:24 pm

Here’s WBR’s Morning After with stats, highlights, quotes and more:

https://whiteandbluereview.com/morning- ... r-alabama/
WBR Tom

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops