Switch to full style
Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Re: Doug McDermott Jersey Retirement

Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:10 am

Which former players were there? I saw Josh Jones and Wragge on the television broadcast and Manigat was also there... but who else was in attendance?

Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:19 pm

Austin Chatman was there

Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:42 pm

There’s something they could have done better — actually make a point of introducing people that were there to support.

They called Jahenns up to start a chant and did a thing with Ethan in the box later. But they never even mentioned Austin or anyone else who was there.

The highlights video could have been much better, too.

Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:40 pm

Outlaw_Wales wrote:There’s something they could have done better — actually make a point of introducing people that were there to support.

They called Jahenns up to start a chant and did a thing with Ethan in the box later. But they never even mentioned Austin or anyone else who was there.

The audio level was a lot lower than normal too. Maybe that was part of reason crowd never got into the game early on.

Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:21 pm

Outlaw_Wales wrote:There’s something they could have done better — actually make a point of introducing people that were there to support.

Why? It wasn’t about them.

The only thing I agree with was that the highlight video could’ve been better.

Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:06 pm

jaysfan3 wrote:

Why? It wasn’t about them.

The only thing I agree with was that the highlight video could’ve been better.

My bad. Of course you’re right. Those bums had nothing to do with it and Doug made that clear by pointing at them and saying “F you guys.” Nobody cared who else was there. Can’t believe they wasted any time with even Jahenns or Ethan — I mean, everyone booed Ethan anyway.

Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:05 am

Antoine Young, Taylor Stormberg, Matt Dorwart were there as well. D-Rock, couple former managers as well. I didn't see every single person that was there on the baseline, but that's most of them.

Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:46 pm

Doug traded to Pacers.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:25 am

vivid_dude wrote:Doug traded to Pacers.

Did they remember to include the color copier?

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:31 pm

SendDustyIn wrote:
vivid_dude wrote:Doug traded to Pacers.

Did they remember to include the color copier?

A 2nd round draft pick and ………..

We’re wintering not too far from San Antonio and I was thinking about catching Dougie Fresh at a game. Whoops.
Post a reply