Switch to full style
Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Trey Alexander

Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:30 pm

Big East Freshman of the Week.

Re: Trey Alexander

Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:39 pm

This is great news. As of a couple of games ago, he looked completely lost. Last couple of games he looks a player who's seen the light. And man, did we need that because R2 is starting to look a little lost... and certainly frustrated. The biggest thing I see in Trey is that he's given up on driving the baseline, picking up his dribble and subsequently getting doubled. He did that on a regular basis for about 4 games in a row. But haven't seen that for a few games now.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:05 am

Trey and Arthur coming on strong lately.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:03 pm

Kaluma hitting 3's is a HUGE boost to our offense. We need more than just AO and Hawk... especially in light of the fact that R2 seems to be in a slump.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:29 am

I love his attitude. His “I got your back brother” comments after R2 went down we’re so mature and inspiring, and his incredible play backed up his words. Smart guy, valedictorian of his HS class, still very raw but he is progressing so fast because he, just like R2 is fearless and knows he’s got a bright bright future.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:20 am

Dude is very savvy when he gets close to the bucket.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:44 am

Trey tweeted "I will step behind you in any situation" to R2. I love that attitude. So happy we have him.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:30 am

bugmuncher wrote:Dude is very savvy when he gets close to the bucket.

His jump-stop is Villanova-worthy. And I mean that in a very good way.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:37 am

Love when he takes the mid-range jumper instead of going all the way to the rim. Have to keep the defense guessing.

Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:51 pm

Trey Alexander wins third Freshman of the Week honor

https://gocreighton.com/news/2022/2/28/ ... -week.aspx
Post a reply