Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Ryan Kalkbrenner

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:42 pm

I have been unable to find a definitive list of early draft entrants but this site claims itself fairly comprehensive and current through the close of entry last night. No Kalkbrenner showing.

https://www.rookiescale.com/2024-early-entrant-tracker/

Re: Ryan Kalkbrenner

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 pm

Really don’t get why it is so hard for somebody to just make a simple announcement one way or the other. Doesn’t have to be anything elaborate, but they know the entire fan base is waiting to hear something.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:35 pm

Lots of us are working sources and trying to find out, but the one person who knows what’s going on isn’t talking.

The NBA should have a press release out tomorrow with the official list of entrants. We might have to wait for that to know for sure.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

WBR Tom wrote:Lots of us are working sources and trying to find out, but the one person who knows what’s going on isn’t talking.

The NBA should have a press release out tomorrow with the official list of entrants. We might have to wait for that to know for sure.

No shade intended for anyone except those who could just tell us. I don’t get the unwillingness to let people know.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:52 pm

Thanks LJay and thanks Tom for the updates.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:53 pm

WBR Tom wrote:Lots of us are working sources and trying to find out, but the one person who knows what’s going on isn’t talking.

But since he technically would not be an “early entrant” would he be on the NBA’s list? And the transfer portal is still open for a couple of days.
Last edited by PAJay on Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:44 pm

Didn’t he do the non-disclosure thing last season too?

Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:58 pm

He would be an early entrant because he has eligibility left. You’re only automatically entered if you’ve exhausted eligibility.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:13 pm

‪He’s supposed to tell fans what he’s not doing? We already know he’s not in the draft. What else you need to know?‬ He’s got a few days left to enter the portal and I highly doubt that’s happening.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Bluelulu wrote:‪He’s supposed to tell fans what he’s not doing? We already know he’s not in the draft. What else you need to know?‬ He’s got a few days left to enter the portal and I highly doubt that’s happening.

How do we know he’s not in the draft? That’s pretty much exactly what the whole discussion has been about …

If anything, I’d assume he did put his name in whether he intends to maintain eligibility and lean toward coming back or not. But it’d be cool to actually know is all.
Last edited by Realhoops on Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply