Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Future Schedules

Postby Helmzy » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:52 pm

Go Catssssss ;)
Helmzy

Postby alum84 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:21 pm

Hmmm....KSU, or maybe Kentucky (please!). Could also mean Northwestern. But cats could also mean tigers, which opens a whole host of other teams, including Auburn, LSU, Missouri, or even Princeton.

Edit: Forgot Arizona! (another please)
alum84

Postby JayPak » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:31 am

If he’s referring to the question about the closed scrimmage, “Cats” is probably Kansas State.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby bleedblue » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:46 am

Kind of surprised we haven't set up a scrimmage with D-rock and Drake yet. Especially given their quality the past couple years, seems like they would be a good test
bleedblue

Postby AttyAlum » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:07 am

bleedblue wrote:Kind of surprised we haven't set up a scrimmage with D-rock and Drake yet. Especially given their quality the past couple years, seems like they would be a good test

I suspect we want higher level division schools for our scrimmages.
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby Realhoops » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:28 am

I think it'd be cool to schedule an exhibition with Drake. Get the benefit of playing them, bring D-Rock back home for appreciation, give them the benefit of playing us, etc. And because it'd be an exhibition, you could absolutely still experiment and play with lineups, etc., without real risk of disaster or anything.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby CUGrads03 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:48 am

Helmzy wrote:Go Catssssss ;)

Maybe I’m grumpy today but this type of stuff annoys me. If your contact doesn’t want you to say anything, then don’t say anything at all. If they do, then say it. This 1/2 way stuff is only done to draw attention to yourself.
Colors True...
CUGrads03

Postby JacobPadilla » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:07 pm

Exhibition will be against Wayne State would be my guess.
JacobPadilla

Postby NUgradCUfan » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:40 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:

Exhibition will be against Wayne State would be my guess.

+1
NUgradCUfan

Postby AttyAlum » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:42 am

Realhoops wrote:I think it'd be cool to schedule an exhibition with Drake. Get the benefit of playing them, bring D-Rock back home for appreciation, give them the benefit of playing us, etc. And because it'd be an exhibition, you could absolutely still experiment and play with lineups, etc., without real risk of disaster or anything.

I thought exhibits couldn’t be against D 1 schools?
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops