Future Schedules

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Future Schedules

Postby Jet915 » Fri May 01, 2015 7:45 am

OKBluejay wrote:Shortly before 7am CT this morning, Jon Rothstein tweeted that the Creighton/OU game will be on Saturday, Dec. 19 in Norman.

Hopefully it will be on some ESPN network.
Jet915

Postby wildjays » Fri May 01, 2015 10:51 am

Schedule and how it looks so far:

Nov. 13 ? Home games (MGM Grand Main Event--Howard, Central Arkansas or 2 others)
Nov. 16 or 17 ? Home games (MGM Grand Main Event--Howard, Central Arkansas or 2 others)
Nov. 19 @ Indiana (Gavitt Games)
Nov. 23 vs. Rutgers (MGM Main Event)
Nov. 25 MGM Main Event (Georgia?, Clemson?, UMass?--According to Blogging the Bracket, Georgia is out)
Dec. 2 Arizona State
Dec. 5 or 12 @ Loyola-Chicago
Dec. 19 @ Oklahoma
Nebraska
North Texas
3 other games yet, likely 3 guarantee home games.

Not sure on the MGM home games, but that seems to be the most logical days to have them if they are before the actual event in Vegas. There is an off chance, that one of the games could be after the Vegas event, but it would likely have to be the Saturday after Thanksgiving, like the 28th, for that to happen.

Interested to see where they fit in the Nebraska game. Probably the opposite weekend of when the Loyola game takes place.
White & Blue Review-- http://whiteandbluereview.com
wildjays

Postby Realhoops » Fri May 01, 2015 10:56 am

wildjays wrote:Schedule and how it looks so far:

Nov. 13 ? Home games (MGM Grand Main Event--Howard, Central Arkansas or 2 others)
Nov. 16 or 17 ? Home games (MGM Grand Main Event--Howard, Central Arkansas or 2 others)
Nov. 19 @ Indiana (Gavitt Games)
Nov. 23 vs. Rutgers (MGM Main Event)
Nov. 25 MGM Main Event (Georgia?, Clemson?, UMass?--According to Blogging the Bracket, Georgia is out)
Dec. 2 Arizona State
Dec. 5 or 12 @ Loyola-Chicago
Dec. 19 @ Oklahoma
Nebraska
North Texas
3 other games yet, likely 3 guarantee home games.

Not sure on the MGM home games, but that seems to be the most logical days to have them if they are before the actual event in Vegas. There is an off chance, that one of the games could be after the Vegas event, but it would likely have to be the Saturday after Thanksgiving, like the 28th, for that to happen.

Interested to see where they fit in the Nebraska game. Probably the opposite weekend of when the Loyola game takes place.

Is that @ Loyola-Chicago confirmed? I kept thinking (and hoping) that it would just eventually go away.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby wildjays » Fri May 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Loyola game is on. The dates I had there were from a Loyola source, so they are trying to get the date set it seems. Also Piv in his chat today confirmed that the game is on for this year.
White & Blue Review-- http://whiteandbluereview.com
wildjays

Postby Duke1Agn » Fri May 01, 2015 1:39 pm

That Loyola game may actually end up being a pretty solid contest. They won the CBI this past season and return nearly the entire roster, plus Moser's bringing in a very strong recruiting class by mid-major standards. Wouldn't surprise me if they finish in the top 3 of the Valley.
"Feed him 'til he burps" - Doug Gottlieb on Doug McDermott.
Duke1Agn

Postby Realhoops » Fri May 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Duke1Agn wrote:That Loyola game may actually end up being a pretty solid contest. They won the CBI this past season and return nearly the entire roster, plus Moser's bringing in a very strong recruiting class by mid-major standards. Wouldn't surprise me if they finish in the top 3 of the Valley.

Really, really hope that we don't somehow lose. It would really suck to lose the very first contest against a MVC team after leaving.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby Trifecta » Fri May 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Realhoops wrote:
Duke1Agn wrote:That Loyola game may actually end up being a pretty solid contest. They won the CBI this past season and return nearly the entire roster, plus Moser's bringing in a very strong recruiting class by mid-major standards. Wouldn't surprise me if they finish in the top 3 of the Valley.

Really, really hope that we don't somehow lose. It would really suck to lose the very first contest against a MVC team after leaving.

We'll never hear the end of it...
Trifecta

Postby MDS » Sun May 31, 2015 1:47 pm

Jon Rothstein via Twitter:

Creighton will host North Texas on Monday 12/21/15 as part of its non-conference schedule, source told @CBSSports.
MDS

Postby cujaysfan » Sun May 31, 2015 4:28 pm

MDS wrote:Jon Rothstein via Twitter:

Creighton will host North Texas on Monday 12/21/15 as part of its non-conference schedule, source told @CBSSports.

we better beat those guys by 30

we owe em - that's where it all started to fall apart last year
cujaysfan

Postby jays911 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:24 am

cujaysfan wrote:
MDS wrote:Jon Rothstein via Twitter:

we better beat those guys by 30

we owe em - that's where it all started to fall apart last year

I remember very vividly---I was there. At least they sold beer,
So long Valley, hello big time.
jays911

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops