Future Schedules

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

Re: Future Schedules

Postby Panhandle Jay » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:59 am

Jay wrote:
PIAJay wrote:Reasons to hate Whiskey:
1: Bo Ryan. Hang dog faced cheating bastard.
2. They are ruining the game of basketball. Just compare the enjoyment level of watching the Jays offensive sets and wisconsins. They win games, but there is no joy in it.
If Creighton and Wisconsin were contestants in a beauty contest, the Jays would be Ms Argentina with the huge yaboo's. Wisconsin would be Ms Papau New Guinea who gets great scores in the talent contest and current events.
Papau New Guinea might win the contest , but there's no fun in it. And if she wins too often, people will stop watching.
3. Screw Bo Ryan.

If making Sweet 16s, Final Fours, and National Championship games is "ruining" basketball, then I hope McDermott destroys Creighton basketball.

I think he meant the game of basketball. Tactics like Wisconsin's, Northern Iowa's, Denver's, all set the game back.
NCAA Tournament appearances
Creighton: 23
UNL: 7
Panhandle Jay

Postby Jay » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:25 am

Panhandle Jay wrote:
Jay wrote:
PIAJay wrote:Reasons to hate Whiskey:
1: Bo Ryan. Hang dog faced cheating bastard.
2. They are ruining the game of basketball. Just compare the enjoyment level of watching the Jays offensive sets and wisconsins. They win games, but there is no joy in it.
If Creighton and Wisconsin were contestants in a beauty contest, the Jays would be Ms Argentina with the huge yaboo's. Wisconsin would be Ms Papau New Guinea who gets great scores in the talent contest and current events.
Papau New Guinea might win the contest , but there's no fun in it. And if she wins too often, people will stop watching.
3. Screw Bo Ryan.

If making Sweet 16s, Final Fours, and National Championship games is "ruining" basketball, then I hope McDermott destroys Creighton basketball.

I think he meant the game of basketball. Tactics like Wisconsin's, Northern Iowa's, Denver's, all set the game back.

And tactics like defense as well? What is wrong with Wisconsin's style? They take great shots, they can shoot the 3 ball, and they're patient. Just because they don't score 100 like UNO doesn't mean they set basketball back.
Jay

Postby JayPak » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:02 am

UNO's "defense" sets the game back. If they played any, the Mavs would be a tournament team.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby Jay » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:46 am

JayPak wrote:UNO's "defense" sets the game back. If they played any, the Mavs would be a tournament team.

LOL true!!
Jay

Postby SDJay » Tue May 03, 2016 6:41 pm

On Wisconsin!! November 15 at the Clink.
"Have fun storming the Castle!"- Miracle Max
“Endeavor to persevere”- Lone Watie
SDJay

Postby WBR Tom » Thu May 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Bracket for the Paradise Jam is out: Jays get Washington State in the first round, then either Montana or NC State.

Here's a quick look at the Jays' potential opponents:

http://whiteandbluereview.com/creighton ... -revealed/
WBR Tom

Postby LJay » Thu May 05, 2016 1:11 pm

At least from a name recondition, what conference you play in, that bracket is shocking. The other side is a who's who of "Who?" to the casual basketball fan.
89 - 60
LJay

Postby Jet915 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Like this bracket.
Jet915

Postby LJay » Fri May 06, 2016 7:18 am

I agree that this lined up as well as we could hope, just surprised. They put ALL the teams the Jays have played over the last couple years on the other side. We get a PAC12 for sure and a second game against someone we haven't played. Nice.
89 - 60
LJay

Postby wildjays » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Zips Nation is reporting that the Jays are hosting Akron on Dec. 17th

http://zipsnation.org/forums/topic/3573 ... le/?page=5

And if you didn't see this before, Arizona St. Had a release updating things on their non-conference schedule and will host Creighton on Dec. 20th.
White & Blue Review-- http://whiteandbluereview.com
wildjays

PreviousNext

Return to Men's Hoops