Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!
Post a reply

Re: 2024 Offseason

Thu May 02, 2024 1:42 pm

Chicagojayfan wrote:
Kolder Fan wrote:EDIT -
cujaysfan wrote:Aurelio's maybe being the chain that people might recognize as most of those places that make it are awesome neighborhood joints.

Homewood ovens or bust.

I have been talked into the Malort shot while in Chicago on business - I will concur - it is literally the worst thing I have ever tasted.

Malort is "medicinal".. lol[/quote]

Any case any one needs the medicinal benefits of....HyVee carries it locally. I picked up a bottle for a white elephant gift in January.

Thu May 02, 2024 4:47 pm

Courtesy of Wizards of Westroads on HLOH: CU #6 in Torvik preseason.

This stands in contrast to Shatel’s comment that CU won’t be favored to make the sweet 16.

Thu May 02, 2024 7:15 pm

And UConn #7, XU #14, and Marquette #15

Thu May 02, 2024 8:08 pm

SeattleJay wrote:Courtesy of Wizards of Westroads on HLOH: CU #6 in Torvik preseason.

This stands in contrast to Shatel’s comment that CU won’t be favored to make the sweet 16.

Shats is a friend. Met him 30 years or so at the original Pauli’s. He was a total Sker. My friends and I spent tens of thousands of dollars on Miller Lite to get him to pay attention to the Jays. I like Tom, but he is still clueless on Creighton. Pay zero attention to his Jays scribbling.

Thu May 02, 2024 9:19 pm

SeattleJay wrote:Courtesy of Wizards of Westroads on HLOH: CU #6 in Torvik preseason.

Is Torvik's ranking before or after Kalkbrenner made the statement that he is coming back?

Nova ranked 64... Ouch.

Kansas ranked #1... LOVE IT!!! Dec 4 can't come soon enoough!

Thu May 02, 2024 9:33 pm

go_jays wrote:

Is Torvik's ranking before or after Kalkbrenner made the statement that he is coming back?

After, we started portal season at 44, have steadily risen with each pickup.

Thu May 02, 2024 9:39 pm

Wizard of Westroads wrote:
go_jays wrote:

After, we started portal season at 44, have steadily risen with each pickup.

Thanks for the heads up. I found the rankings. We have 153 transfer points... Which looks to be pretty average for being in the Top 20 teams.. But a #12 ranked class coming in... which I think is outstanding. Cause I think Mac is a great talent evaluator and really knows what he wants and needs, and truly recruits to players that fit into his "system/program". Not just on the court, but off the court and in the locker room as well.

Sat May 04, 2024 9:57 pm

Picked up the link on the boneyard

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/this-l ... at.200714/
Last edited by Django on Sun May 05, 2024 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 05, 2024 12:57 pm

Need a link to see the entire thing... Otherwise, we are not even a "consistent" program in the 2020's????????

Sun May 05, 2024 1:23 pm

go_jays wrote:Need a link to see the entire thing... Otherwise, we are not even a "consistent" program in the 2020's????????

Far right on the Elite row.
Post a reply