GEORGETOWN

Talk about YOUR Creighton Bluejays!

Return to Men's Hoops

GEORGETOWN

Postby whiteandblue77 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:10 am

Gotta wash away the stench from Newark off ourselves and move on to this weekend, when the HOYAS come to Omaha. We're STILL only .5 games away from #2 in the Big East and have two winnable HOME games before we have to face Brunson-Booth-Bridges in Philly.

I see a jacked up arena, always fun to see the Georgetown team in the Clink, reminds me how awesome it is to be a Jay. Looking for Patton to rebound (pun INTENDED) from the Seton Hall game and run circles around the slow-footed GT bigs.
whiteandblue77

Re: GEORGETOWN

Postby JayPak » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Whoa, this post sounds just like gtmo. Some optimism is needed about now.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby Hunter » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:50 pm

I predict that the Jays will get off to a fast start, perhaps grabbing a double digit lead in the first half. Mac will then put in IZ or Tyler at PG and the game will grind to a halt, playing right into Georgetown's hands. Somehow the Jays will manage to prevail, buoyed by the home crowd. After the game, we'll all rush back to this board and bitch about the same damn things.
Hunter

Postby NUgradCUfan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Hunter wrote:I predict that the Jays will get off to a fast start, perhaps grabbing a double digit lead in the first half. Mac will then put in IZ or Tyler at PG and the game will grind to a halt, playing right into Georgetown's hands. Somehow the Jays will manage to prevail, buoyed by the home crowd. After the game, we'll all rush back to this board and bitch about the same damn things.

Well this is almost too accurate
NUgradCUfan

Postby RVB » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:18 am

Game Notes for Georgetown at Creighton

http://www.gocreighton.com/news/2017/2/ ... match.aspx
RVB

Postby cu8493 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:18 am

I predict this game will be won or lost on whether we give up more than 8 to 10 offensive rebounds. Less than that, we win. More than that, we lose. In that range, depends on our scoring. I am optimistic that Mac and our guards will be more prepared to get past the pressure on the top and wings. We will score 80. But, can we keep them from getting there with a bunch of second chance points?
cu8493

Postby drbluejay » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:20 am

Hunter wrote:I predict that the Jays will get off to a fast start, perhaps grabbing a double digit lead in the first half. Mac will then put in IZ or Tyler at PG and the game will grind to a halt, playing right into Georgetown's hands. Somehow the Jays will manage to prevail, buoyed by the home crowd. After the game, we'll all rush back to this board and bitch about the same damn things.

Why bitch at all? Have fun, enjoy the game and cheer Creighton to a victory.
drbluejay

Postby mannygakou » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:42 am

drbluejay wrote:

Why post at all? Don't read the message board, enjoy the game and cheer Creighton to a victory.
mannygakou

Postby Hunter » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:32 pm

drbluejay wrote:

Anybody that knows me knows I sad that tongue in cheek. Take it easy.
Hunter

Postby ictjay » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:47 pm

drbluejay wrote:

Dude you need to loosen your springs.
ictjay

Next

Return to Men's Hoops