Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: Zion Cruz

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:02 pm

So … he really had a family emergency that prevented that announcement last weekend? Or nah?

Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Realhoops wrote:So … he really had a family emergency that prevented that announcement last weekend? Or nah?

Definitely, no. Probably used his commitment "announcement" to draw up more interest.

Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:25 pm

If a recruiting commitment is announced in the forest and no schools are there to hear it???
Last edited by TBC Alum on Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:25 am

Obviously I would’ve preferred if he just went ahead and committed here, but it sounds like UNC and Auburn are both punting on Cruz’s recruitment which is awesome news for us (and makes no sense to me but I’ll take it). I suspect he was set to commit to one of those two and he was alerted he didn’t have a spot so that lead to pushing the commit date and re-opening the recruitment. Would be really special if we could close the deal here.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:49 pm

He. Is. Not. Coming. To. Creighton

Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:08 pm

ZMagic30 wrote:He. Is. Not. Coming. To. Creighton

Because we're passing? :roll:

Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:09 am

Can’t tell if that’s tongue in cheek, just know to take gtmo’s entire post with a large chunk of pink himalayan salt when it comes to his version of events on what was said on BJB

Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Zagoria article...interesting speculations.

https://www.zagsblog.com/2021/09/08/class-of-22-5-star-guard-zion-cruz-is-re-opening-his-recruitment/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation

Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:55 pm

What speculations? He wants to go to North Carolina but they don’t want him so he’s reopening his recruitment cause he ain’t going to Auburn or Creighton.

Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:53 pm

DePaul
Post a reply