Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: Class of 2023

Mon May 01, 2023 2:06 pm

Oldfan wrote:Are we in the Holland sweepstakes? Rothstein doesn’t have us listed as a school showing interest in him

No idea. But I would put very little stock in Rothstein knowing or not knowing. There have been so many situations where we have found out that we were in the running or even gotten somebody shortly after not even appearing on any lists regarding that person.

Mon May 01, 2023 2:09 pm

Oldfan wrote:Are we in the Holland sweepstakes? Rothstein doesn’t have us listed as a school showing interest in him

Mon May 01, 2023 4:09 pm

No and probably never were. More wild stabs in the dark is all this was. I'd bet on him going to the G-League or a blueblood before considering coming to CU where minutes and roles are still in flux.

Mon May 01, 2023 4:25 pm

LJay wrote:Image

This is brilliant, really. Every time I see this I start laughing. Thanks!

Mon May 01, 2023 4:37 pm

LJay wrote:

The cats are wearing hats.... "hat" starts with an H just like Holland.... water is sometimes blue and that's one of Creighton's colors... holy smokes we ARE going to land him.

Tue May 02, 2023 9:17 am

gocreightongo wrote:
LJay wrote:

The cats are wearing hats.... "hat" starts with an H just like Holland.... water is sometimes blue and that's one of Creighton's colors... holy smokes we ARE going to land him.

hahaha, the commit I was talking about was Lawson. He was a lock last week.

Tue May 02, 2023 9:24 am

He's not class of 2023 though

Tue May 02, 2023 9:56 am

Transfer class of 2023. I know its a reach lmao. Memphis insider said it was done on Thursday. He says that Memphis fans were the most excited about Johnathan this next year as they were expecting a breakout year.

Tue May 02, 2023 10:15 am

Seems like that should’ve been in the transfer thread then.

Tue May 02, 2023 10:19 am

Helmzy wrote:Transfer class of 2023. I know its a reach lmao. Memphis insider said it was done on Thursday. He says that Memphis fans were the most excited about Johnathan this next year as they were expecting a breakout year.

What's the deal with the 6' 7.5" Damien Jefferson then?
Post a reply