Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2022 Wing Isaac Traudt (Offered)

Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:49 pm

SeattleJay wrote:Good to hear!!

Gordy isn’t ringing a bell. Who is Gordy?

Len Gordy. Great person. He was a great college player. Assistant to Dana for a lot of years. Then was moved to more of an administrator role of Diversity and Inclusion. His current position and he's always on the bench.

Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:06 pm

Jaybird wrote:
SeattleJay wrote:Good to hear!!

Gordy isn’t ringing a bell. Who is Gordy?

Seriously??

Len Gordy.

Thank you.

Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:23 pm

Searched Isaac Traudt on Twitter and it seems the rumor of him transferring has reached the Virginia side.

Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:43 am

jaysfan3 wrote:Searched Isaac Traudt on Twitter and it seems the rumor of him transferring has reached the Virginia side.

See my post from St. Patrick's Day. UVA insiders are 100% convinced he is coming to Creighton. Isaac had an IG story last night of back in Nebraska. Obviously dates a CU volleyball player. Not too tough to put together.

Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:40 am

minakirogue wrote:
jaysfan3 wrote:Searched Isaac Traudt on Twitter and it seems the rumor of him transferring has reached the Virginia side.

See my post from St. Patrick's Day. UVA insiders are 100% convinced he is coming to Creighton. Isaac had an IG story last night of back in Nebraska. Obviously dates a CU volleyball player. Not too tough to put together.

Yeah, saw that instagram post. I hope it happens!

Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:55 am

In the portal.

Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:33 pm

JayPharmAlum wrote:In the portal.

Likely a stupid question: but do you have to enter the portal to transfer? Or is the portal more of a means to get your name out there/broadcast your availability so that other teams know that they can reach out to you?

Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:42 pm

Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:01 pm

It wouldn't suck if CU was the place that is closest....

Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:03 pm

JacobPadilla wrote:

Finger's crossed he winds up at Creighton. I've loved his game and fit with Creighton since I first watched some clips of him playing
Post a reply