Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2021 F Mason Miller (Commit)

Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:03 pm

Hope he still comes. Losing Miller would be a big blow at a top position of need.

Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:29 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:1. Don’t love the phrasing. “At the moment...currently staying committed”

2. This dude also said TyTy was “firm” on his commitment to us 3 days before he decommitted

No one knows what Mason meant except for Mason and his parents. Maybe he remains committed to Creighton as long as Mac remains coach. If Mac left for whatever reason, you can be sure he wouldn’t come here. Kids don’t pick schools for the University.

If we’ve learned anything recently, you cannot read ANYTHING into Twitter posts, likes, or retweets. So why try.

Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Makes a lot of sense. Mac stays, he comes. Numerous guys left Nebraska when Miles let go.

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:05 pm

One other unknown that could impact his decision would be if his dad would get a college assistant job. I think his dad left his assistant job at Memphis to be Mason’s high school coach. What if some school hired Mike Miller as an assistant? Certainly possible.

Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:35 pm

Mike Miller just opened a new bar and restaurant in Sioux Falls.

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:35 pm

LJay wrote:Mike Miller just opened a new bar and restaurant in Sioux Falls.

And the story I read said that Miller will be there often to check on the establishment. It’s an easy drive up from Omaha. ;)

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:29 am

State Champs and Mr. Tennessee Basketball.

Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:33 am

Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:29 pm

The national LOI signing period starts next Wednesday. Let’s hope Mason signs next week. The deadline for signing is not until August 1st. Let’s hope we aren’t waiting!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:50 am

omajay wrote:The national LOI signing period starts next Wednesday. Let’s hope Mason signs next week. The deadline for signing is not until August 1st. Let’s hope we aren’t waiting!

Wow, I just realized the date was moved from May 19th to August 1st.
Post a reply