Hunter Sallis offered (Gonzaga Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Hunter Sallis offered (Gonzaga Commit)

Postby JacobPadilla » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:06 pm

SeattleJay wrote:Guys on the radio said he was a verbal commit to Gonzaga but hadn’t signed on the dotted line.

He just committed on Wednesday. The signing period doesn't open again until April 14.
JacobPadilla

Postby Dough Boy » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:36 pm

Any idea who Gonzaga's lead recruiter on Sallis was?
Dough Boy

Postby #RollJays » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:02 am

What a massive mistake going to Gonzaga for Hunter. He’s got zero offensive development in his time there.
#RollJays

Postby omajay » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:11 pm

#RollJays wrote:What a massive mistake going to Gonzaga for Hunter. He’s got zero offensive development in his time there.

You have to wonder if Hunter hits the portal after this season. Nothing more than a hunch. But, he doesn't get a lot of minutes.
omajay

Postby jaybacker11 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:53 pm

Would love to have him back. He'd shine as a jay
jaybacker11

Postby bleedblue » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:09 pm

With no actual info, I'm very interested to see what Sallis, Traudt and Tucker Devries do this off-season. Sallis has not progressed like people thought he might answer is struggling for playing time, Traudt is redshirting so lots of unknowns with him, and then Tucker is killing it in the Valley for his dad but would the prospect of playing in a bigger conference want him to look for a step up?
bleedblue

Postby bluejayfan00 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:16 pm

bleedblue wrote:With no actual info, I'm very interested to see what Sallis, Traudt and Tucker Devries do this off-season. Sallis has not progressed like people thought he might answer is struggling for playing time, Traudt is redshirting so lots of unknowns with him, and then Tucker is killing it in the Valley for his dad but would the prospect of playing in a bigger conference want him to look for a step up?

Wouldn't be shocked if Hunter transferred

Traudt wanted to go to UVA for a reason, I'm sure a RS was discussed before committing. I doubt he leaves, but who knows.

Tucker isn't going anywhere unless his Dad gets a job elsewhere.
bluejayfan00

Postby Realhoops » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:19 pm

Yeah -- doubt you see Tucker transfer. But . . . he would still look good in Creighton blue.
--Walt Whitman
Realhoops

Postby drbluejay » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:38 am

bleedblue wrote:With no actual info, I'm very interested to see what Sallis, Traudt and Tucker Devries do this off-season. Sallis has not progressed like people thought he might answer is struggling for playing time, Traudt is redshirting so lots of unknowns with him, and then Tucker is killing it in the Valley for his dad but would the prospect of playing in a bigger conference want him to look for a step up?

Info from a friend said Hunter is transferring to Creighton after this year. We shall see if he is right. Would love to have him back in Omaha.
drbluejay

Postby sdebole059 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:38 am

that’s cap lol
sdebole059

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting