Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2019 Wing AJ Lawson (Offered)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:20 pm

I used to be hopeful about recruiting, but I’ve realized that having no expectations is really for the best.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:23 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:Well...No consolation at all, but we won the poll on NPH CU 48%, USC 43%, Tulane 9%.
Evidently a number of folks thought we would win this one.

NPA

How many times did you vote?-
tried to post a smile but cannot figure out how. Thanks for your links

@NPACanada
Follow Follow @NPACanada
More
NPA AJ Lawson makes his college decision tomorrow on @NorthPoleHoops between Creighton, South Carolina & Tulane. Where will he go? @ItsAJLawson #ANationInspired

8:54 PM - 25 Jun 2018
5 Retweets 11 Likes Anthony Lawson ⚡️J HMartin L MenziesTariq SbietWill LeiseyNPHSgt. Maria KeenAnthony LawsonAnn Dhari@lajtdhari
1 reply 5 retweets 11 likes
Reply 1 Retweeted 5 Like 11 Direct message

Perch Jay

@perchjay22
11h11 hours ago
More
Replying to @NPACanada @NorthPoleHoops @ItsAJLawson
He’ll be a Jay and follow in the footsteps of my all-time favorite Canadian @JManigat12

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Wish him well. I think he made a mistake, but la de da.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:18 pm

FiveStar1999 wrote:another miss on a bigtime prospect

Gotta hand it to you, your posts follow bad news the way flies followed around Pigpen in the old Peanuts strips.

Been awhile since I’ve seen you in these parts, so things must be going OK over here. Say hi to Ern for me.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Encouraged that Jays are continually getting close. One of these recruiting cycles we are going to land 2 Top 50s or some such in the same class and the buzz will be off the charts.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Shocking

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Jays make it to Sweet 16, Elite 8 etc, they will get whomever they want. Amazing they are sustaining good recruiting year in and year out.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:47 am

ictjay wrote:Jays make it to Sweet 16, Elite 8 etc, they will get whomever they want. Amazing they are sustaining good recruiting year in and year out.

Well unfortunately there's no real possibility of that with a super short bench and three or four Big East-level players.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:46 pm

LynchMob wrote:
ictjay wrote:Jays make it to Sweet 16, Elite 8 etc, they will get whomever they want. Amazing they are sustaining good recruiting year in and year out.

Well unfortunately there's no real possibility of that with a super short bench and three or four Big East-level players.

Little hyperbole... just a little.

Tyshon
Krampelj
Cashew
Ballock
Epperson
Zegarowski offers from Seton Hall, several Big Ten schools, Arizona St, VCU...
Bishop offers from Missouri & Wichita St.
Froling offers from Wichita St., Arizona & Maryland

Not to mention Mintz and Jefferson. We aren't going to turn into DePaul all of sudden.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:07 pm

LynchMob wrote:

:roll:

My god you are insufferable
Post a reply