2016 F Xavier Sneed (K-State Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2016 F Xavier Sneed (Offered)

Postby CURx » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:59 pm

I would argue that it is essential to go after high schoolers and develop players over 4-5 years versus relying on Juco and transfer kids. It develops programs, it keeps them consistent and you tend to not see the peaks and valleys between years when you go that rout. Now I understand that we have recruited a fair amount of Juco and transfer kids the last 2 years but I take that as we needed immediate talent upgrade and can't wait for 4 or 5 17 and 18 year olds to develop while hoping that 1 or 2 is ready to make an immediate impact. I like what the staff has done in terms of their recruiting so far and I think we will continue to see them go after high school kids with the occasional transfer or Juco that can fill the gaps that may occur.
CURx

Postby FlyByNight101 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:40 pm

CURx wrote:I would argue that it is essential to go after high schoolers and develop players over 4-5 years versus relying on Juco and transfer kids. It develops programs, it keeps them consistent and you tend to not see the peaks and valleys between years when you go that rout. Now I understand that we have recruited a fair amount of Juco and transfer kids the last 2 years but I take that as we needed immediate talent upgrade and can't wait for 4 or 5 17 and 18 year olds to develop while hoping that 1 or 2 is ready to make an immediate impact. I like what the staff has done in terms of their recruiting so far and I think we will continue to see them go after high school kids with the occasional transfer or Juco that can fill the gaps that may occur.

I see what you did there...and there.
FlyByNight101

Postby ictjay » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:25 pm

To Kansas State.
ictjay

Postby Jet915 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:21 pm

ictjay wrote:To Kansas State.

Wow, Bruce Webber???? Not sure what he is thinking other than playing time I guess. Hope he doesn't mind a different coach in 2 years....
Jet915

Previous

Return to Recruiting