Switch to full style
Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: 2017 F Hunter Thompson

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:45 pm

Update on Thompson.

http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=3393

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Jet915 wrote:Update on Thompson.

http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=3393

He just described Creighton and Omaha at the end.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Waylon Van Smack wrote:

He just described Creighton and Omaha at the end.

And the coaches

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:44 pm

Fired up the Apple tv and watched Hunter, just led his squad to Wyoming 3a championship. He fits the Shooter U profile, would be a great addition, I am admittedly biased to lanky 6'10" guys from off the beaten path

Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Hunter was at the game last night. Hunter would be a great addition to 2017 class. Go Jays!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Pretty impressive that he came to the game. Sounds like Creighton resonates very well with him. I'd love to see a commit soon. We'd have a great trio to start the class!

Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:31 am

Compilation of his highlights on one page. After watching a bunch of his videos, actually come away pretty impressed. The competition probably isn't good but he runs the court well, seems like a pretty good ballhandler for his size actually dribbling the ball up the court many times, has range out to the 3 point lane, has some post moves, seems like a good shot blocker and dunks the ball alot. Actually seems to have skills more similar to Justin Patton than Toby Hegner to me....

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2961108/highlights

Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:44 am

The competition level really worries me. I'm pretty sure I could have played high school basketball in Wyoming. Tear me a new one if you want.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Dundee Hipster wrote:The competition level really worries me. I'm pretty sure I could have played high school basketball in Wyoming. Tear me a new one if you want.

I hear ya! Watching a few of those videos of the competition, makes me wish I had grown up there instead of Louisiana! ...not a whole lot of playing time for a 5'7" SG. :(

Although, if we are going down memory lane, my claim to fame was getting called for a flagrant foul on Stromile Swift in an AAU tournament summer of my soph year of high school. :D ...took his legs out from under him as he was going for a dunk on a fast break (never even left my feet--just ran into his legs when he was was airborne). Buttholes were up by like 50 points with just a few minutes left and their starters were still in the game and they were half court pressing on D and running on breakaways. We didn't even have our starters in (as evidence that I was actually in the game). LOL! Finished my entire AAU career (2 years) as a 50% 3-pt shooter (1 for 2!) and 4 points! ...all in the same game...BOOM!

Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:32 pm

Sticky!
Post a reply