TRANSFER :: Marcus Foster (Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: Marcus Foster

Postby AttyAlum » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:33 am

Quote from the article linked above:

Apparently Weber didn’t get the memo: No Whining Allowed.

Apparently the writer doesn't know much about Weber. :lol:
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby Jet915 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Duke1Agn wrote:Didn't Weber have a history of "losing" his teams at Illinois? Aside from the one unbelievable year where Illinois lost in the National Championship, his teams there seemed to underachieve, and a number of them involved quite a bit of player-coach tension. Perhaps the problem is Weber, and not his players? Just a thought.

Hard to say, I think Foster is a high risk high reward player. Would be worried about chemistry issues.....just look at Seton Hall.
Jet915

Postby taa71458 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:49 pm

Marcus Foster released...let the fun begin.
taa71458

Postby JayPak » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Sophomore Jevon Thomas and freshman Tre Harris are also leaving the Kansas State program. Dumpster fire in the Little Apple.
"I want to beat (NU) so bad. This is a blue state...I’m a Creighton Bluejay. I’ve always wanted to go to Creighton...never really liked Nebraska...Creighton trusted me and Nebraska was just…out there...Can’t wait to play ’em..." ~Justin Patton
JayPak

Postby Jet915 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:21 pm

It'll be interesting to see if the staff pursue him hard.
Jet915

Postby gtmoBlue » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Ever been to Manhattan and Junction City (Kansas)? Dumpster fire makes it sound "luxurious". IMHO this was a case of poor fit - in universities, location, and coaches.

Marcus is one of the proven, premier guards in the country. We were in his final 2 schools. If he wants to come - we take him. He will not have problems nor issues here at Creighton.
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby hilltopalum » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:03 am

Have to think Creighton inquires.
hilltopalum

Postby R Jay » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:11 am

hilltopalum wrote:Have to think Creighton inquires.

hilltop, if we could get Mulder or Trent to commit this weekend, would we wait on Foster? Or accept the commitment?
“Even though I’m not playing I still don’t want my school to be disrespected, because I play for the name on the front of my chest, not the name on my back. I’m a part of this family now, and when they disrespected them they disrespected me”-Mo Watson Jr.
R Jay

Re: TRANSFER :: Marcus Foster

Postby hilltopalum » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:40 am

I don't think any of the transfers Creighton will go after affect if they take Mulder/Trent.

FWIW I think they get a commitment from one of those two this weekend.
hilltopalum

Re: TRANSFER :: Marcus Foster

Postby Jaysker12 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:45 am

Did Marcus not play primarily with the ball in his hands for K-state? That's my only concern if he were to come here, that he and Maurice would be our two best guards, presumably, and they'd have to learn to share the court. He's talented enough that you take him if you can and make it work down the road.
Jaysker12

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting