Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.
Post a reply

Re: TRANSFER :: Marcus Foster

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:45 am

Did we ever find out if he would be eligible immediately? Since he was dismissed from program

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:50 am

Welcome Marcus. Hope you have a great visit. I just wish this visit would have been two and a half years ago as planed. Go Jays!

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:57 am

Input from a Kansas State fan"

"There's real talent. Did he fail to progress b/c of Weber or himself becomes the question. Talent alone makes it worth it"

"And it'll take me almost nothing to blame Bruce Weber - who I can't stand."

Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:14 pm

semi-related

what is the status of mick cronin at Cincy? Is he cleared to coach again?

Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:17 pm

So long as he's ready to play as a member of a team, and not solely to further his professional ambitions (and I'm quite willing to believe that Weber was the cause of some of Foster's problems this past season), Foster would be a fantastic addition. Even though he was kicked off the team, I'm assuming that he still has to sit a year.

Think we could really use Mulder or a graduate transfer for next season, but a big-time addition for the following season or two would be great, too (for 16-17: Watson, Foster, Mulder, Harrell, Huff, Patton, and the other guys who will be returning sounds really nice). Not sure what to make of the Custer possibility. Did nothing in a handful of games for ISU, but he was recently a better prospect than most guys we'd be likely to snag for the 2016 class, is far from alone in showing very little as a Freshmen, and has 3 remaining years of eligibility.

Cronin's sideline ready, I believe.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Didn't Marcus choose KState over us because he wanted to play better competition? I know at the time when he was in high school we were in the MVC. If it's down to us, LSU, Cincinnati, and the Zags, we have a pretty clear conference advantage. Hope it helps.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:14 pm

I just had a vision... Of our 2016-2017 lineup being something along the lines of Watson, Foster, Mulder, Huff, Patton. PLEASE!!!

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

bluejayfan00 wrote:I just had a vision... Of our 2016-2017 lineup being something along the lines of Watson, Foster, Mulder, Huff, Patton. PLEASE!!!

I'd make travel plans for Atlantis, NYC, and other destinations to follow that group around...

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:57 pm

That's what I'm hoping for... Foster and Mulder. And in 2 years if that lineup became true... So. Many. Weapons.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Wouldn't we have to have another scholarship open up to get Foster and Mulder?
Post a reply