2014 SG Riley LaChance (Vanderbilt Verbal Commit)

Keep updated on possible future Bluejays.

Return to Recruiting

Re: 2014 SG Riley LaChance

Postby LJay » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:52 pm

You guys are funny. If he was blown away by and wanted to attend CU he would not be going to every school that sniffs his crotch.

It's okay, we want kids who want to be a Jay. Next.
89 - 60
LJay

Postby Jet915 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 pm

LJay wrote:You guys are funny. If he was blown away by and wanted to attend CU he would not be going to every school that sniffs his crotch.

I get the same feeling as well, too bad.
Jet915

Postby gtmoBlue » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 pm

LJay wrote:You guys are funny. If he was blown away by and wanted to attend CU he would not be going to every school that sniffs his crotch.

+1
"This is our time. This is our great opportunity... Standing strong - for a great, great future." - Fr Timothy Lannon, SJ
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Nicholas Klein (1918)
gtmoBlue

Postby AttyAlum » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

You may be right LJay, but I don't begrudge someone who wants to check out his options before making a selection.

I visited several schools before making a decision. I can understand if others want to do so too.

Of course, I made the correct choice. 8-)
"But I truly care about Creighton and the fans and what they've done for me the last three years. I want to give them one more year and take care of business in the Big East so we can prove people wrong.'' ---- Doug McDermott
AttyAlum

Postby mredle » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm

AttyAlum wrote:You may be right LJay, but I don't begrudge someone who wants to check out his options before making a selection.

I visited several schools before making a decision. I can understand if others want to do so too.

Of course, I made the correct choice. 8-)

+100 Out of the ballpark AA.
mredle

Postby Bluejay Bilas » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Ideally, we'd have 3 and 4 star recruits as excited about our program as our 14,500 current season ticket holders are. We're just not there at this stage, and the caliber of recruit we're pursuing tends to either (a) commit somewhat early after a long courtship, of which we really had none this year, or due to a dream offer from a big name program or home-state school, or (b) take his time using his officials. Thus, the frustrating waiting game.

I plan on listening to the Banter podcast once it's up, so maybe it was in there somewhere, but I'm curious as to whether we have a current backup plan at PG, if LaChance chooses Baylor, Vandy, or the Big 10 over us.
Bluejay Bilas

Postby Jet915 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:37 am

Bluejay Bilas wrote:Ideally, we'd have 3 and 4 star recruits as excited about our program as our 14,500 current season ticket holders are. We're just not there at this stage, and the caliber of recruit we're pursuing tends to either (a) commit somewhat early after a long courtship, of which we really had none this year, or due to a dream offer from a big name program or home-state school, or (b) take his time using his officials. Thus, the frustrating waiting game.

I plan on listening to the Banter podcast once it's up, so maybe it was in there somewhere, but I'm curious as to whether we have a current backup plan at PG, if LaChance chooses Baylor, Vandy, or the Big 10 over us.

Isaiah Zierden? Seems like we have a bunch of talented wings interested like Cunningham, Gilmore and Harrell. Maybe take two of them if we are fortunate?
Jet915

Postby jayball » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 am

Well if Tom Izzo wanted to sniff my crotch I might listen.

Wait, that didn't come out right.
jayball

Postby mredle » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:09 am

jayball wrote:

Well if Tom Izzo wanted to sniff my crotch I might listen.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

Unfortunately it came out the way you meant it.
mredle

Postby Bluejay Bilas » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 pm

So, Baylor's out:

Rob Howe ‏@HawkeyeInsider 1h

"Riley LaChance switches this wknd's Baylor official to Minnesota. Wants to play closer to home per Tom LaChance. Iowa visit Sept 28 or Oct 5"
Bluejay Bilas

PreviousNext

Return to Recruiting